Things to Consider
- If you are severely sunburned, a full body massage is not a good idea. Consider a 30 minute reflexology session.
- If you are not hydrated, you may feel more soreness during and after your massage. Point is, drink your water to get the most out of your session.
- If you are impaired due to alcohol or drug use, we reserve the right to refuse treatment (for your safety and ours), and you may be charged a late cancellation fee. Better to save your drinks for afterward to avoid disappointment or conflict.
- We will not perform services outside. It may seem like a good idea, but when your covers blow away and you’re riddled with mosquito bites, you’ll think again.
- If you are sandy, your massage will be exfoliating and possibly uncomfortable. Rinse and repeat.
Please review our Policies.