Are you ready?
- Your therapist(s) will be carrying some awkward equipment into the house. Please make room in your driveway for them to have easy access to an entryway. Closer the better, especially if it’s raining.
- They will need an area of at least 10’x8’ to set up one table, so it’s a good to have a couple of spaces in mind before they arrive. Low traffic areas are best to ensure privacy and relaxation.
- During the session, it is important that you communicate clearly with your therapist to ensure your comfort. We can read your body, but we can’t always read your mind.
- Your therapist allots about 15 minutes between each appointment to answer your questions, review self-care and prepare for their next session.
- Payments may be made individually after each session or after the last appointment. We accept cash and credit/debit. Gratuities are always appreciated but never expected.
- After everything is complete, we’ll leave you to enjoy the rest of your vacation!